A belt sander is a type of machine that is used for sanding wood, ply, and some other materials. It consists of two parallel cylindrical drums and a belt that is used for the purpose of sanding rough surfaces. The palm or orbital grip sander gives a smoother finishing. Some of the most popular names of belt sander that is available in today’s market are Porter Cable, Makita, Ryobi, Grizzly and Bosch.Learn more about this at burr king.
Makita is the most dominating name in the construction business. The 9404 8.8 AMP model is one of the most popular model that is offered by this company. The sander comes with an 8.8 amp motor and an auto tracking belt that automatically tracks the adjustments of the belts. The most unique feature of this model is the variable belt speed and a dust bag that collects all the dust coming out of the sander. Another mentionable sander is Porter Cable 352VD 8 amp model. It has a 3 by 21 inch belt housed and its all-metal structure that makes the device quite sturdy. Its most unique feature is the 360 adjustable top dust nozzle that lets you maneuver the dust bag to different places to collect the dust. The motor also makes very negligible noise compared to other belt sanders.
Ryobi BE 318-2 belt sander is the most professional design of this product that you can presently get in the market. It works with 5.3 amp motor and the belt width is 3″ x 18″ that allows you to cover a large surface area. The model is equipped with a belt tension system that keeps the belts in aligned position while you are using the machine. An interesting feature of this device includes a dust port with vacuum hook-up and a lock-on trigger. The 1274DVS model of Bosch is the most competitive belt sander that you will get in the market. The design is quite light weight and measures 3 by 21 inches and comes with a belt tracking feature that accomplishes the task at minimum time.
The last major concern when shopping for a belt sander is how much vibration it produces. Generally, sanders that sit on the floor don’t experience much vibration. But table sanders can be another story. To minimize vibration in a table sander, woodworking experts generally recommend buying a lighter table model instead of a heavier one. Although a little vibration might not sound like much of a problem, it can cause chatter marks in your wood stock, which is something that you can’t afford in terms either time or money.
Apart from the fact that many people do not enjoy cleaning, commercial cleaning services can be a great benefit to property owners. Regardless of whether you are a small business owner or the manager of a large retail chain, these services can save you significant time and effort while giving you piece of mind that your facility is in the best condition possible. Small offices may benefit from the services of a local maid on a weekly or monthly basis, while larger commercial enterprises will require more extensive cleaning services.You can get additional information at business cleaning services
What is a Commercial Cleaning Company?
While smaller cleaning companies offer a range of residential cleaning services from vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning bathrooms and kitchens, these companies are not suited for larger commercial properties. Instead, these services include a range of tasks that require specialized equipment such as carpet cleaners, power washers, and floor buffers. The best companies will offer full cleaning services for all aspects of your facility from bathrooms and break rooms to parking lots and exterior facades. Whatever your janitorial needs, you should be able to find commercial cleaning services that are completed thoroughly and professionally. Your commercial cleaning company can maintain carpets and floors, change light bulbs, remove recycling, and even provide emergency cleaning services.
Determining your Needs
Commercial cleaning services may or may not be appropriate for your company, property, or facility. Generally speaking, larger offices and commercial spaces would benefit from a commercial cleaning company; but, you should take care to consider your needs so they are effectively addressed. Professional cleaning for commercial properties can be considerably more expensive than a maid or local cleaner, so if you’re just looking for somebody to wash some windows, clean shared spaces, and perform a quick vacuum, you may not want to hire commercial cleaners.
On the other hand, if your offices require more advanced or specialized cleaning, a maid service will likely not suffice. So, when approaching potential commercial cleaners, it’s always helpful to have a list of tasks that you want addressed. Commercial cleaners will usually provide the following services:
General cleaning tasks (bathrooms, break rooms, floors, windows, etc.)
Basic repairs or equipment replacement
Floor stripping and waxing
Post-construction cleanup services
As you can see, hiring commercial cleaning companies might be the best option for larger commercial properties. Ideally, you should be able to find a professional cleaning company that can customize their services to meet your specific needs so you can rest easy knowing your offices or commercial property will be clean and well-maintained.
There are many new companies advertising online that sell low-cost alternatives to brand name products. These companies often don’t have the experience, financial resources or technical expertise to offer equipment that will be a sound investment for your shop.Learn more about this at visit their site.
Established manufacturers have invested thousands of dollars in design, engineering, and product support. This investment helps assure that their products are safe, work properly, and will be supported for years after the sale. By taking short-cuts around these critical steps, which are both expensive and time consuming, several small start-up companies have introduced new products to the marketplace. They offer very low prices, but the equipment represents a poor value overall. The ten major concerns listed below should be considered before you purchase coating equipment from any company:
1. Make sure the company is licensed properly and has insurance on their business. How long have they been in business? Are they members of organizations such as the BBB, their local Chamber of Commerce, or trade organizations such as the Powder Coating Institute? Do they strictly build coating equipment, or is it a “side business” to help bring in additional money? All of the major brands are built by companies that focus solely on manufacturing and supporting coating equipment. When checking out vendors, you will typically find that most have pricing and lead times that are fairly similar. Most manufacturers of large coating systems have leads times of 2-14 weeks. Smaller systems may take up to 6 weeks to deliver. Lead times that seem unreasonably long, or sound too good to be true, should be suspect.
2. Confirm that the major components of the equipment being provided are intended for industrial use in coating equipment. The burners, motors, electric elements, cascades, controls, etc. should be listed by UL or ETL laboratories for use in ovens or booths. These listings help assure that the components will operate safely and effectively. All reputable companies in the equipment industry offer only products that use listed components. If the supplier cannot immediately provide the listing numbers so you can reference them online, BEWARE!
3. Make sure that the manufacturer has product liability insurance for the products they are manufacturing (Very Important). If they don’t, any damage that is caused by their equipment in your place of business will probably not be covered by your insurance company.
4. Do they have a qualified person that will travel to your place of business for warranty or customer service issues? Do they have service and support people that are experienced with the coating industry? Are they financially able to support the product they are selling you long-term? If not, they may go out of business and leave you without any options for repair to your equipment. Equipment down-time and poor support after the sale can ruin a thriving coating operation.
5. Powder booths have to be built to a specified formula to ensure the proper air change ratio or you could
possibly have an explosion. It is not as simple as putting a fan package on a box with filters. There have been environmental rooms in industrial settings that burned down because the booth inside the room was not built properly. Although less of a safety issue, improper air volume or air speed can damage the filters in the booth. This can cause powder to blow all over your shop or cause the booth to work improperly and waste your time and money.
6. If your oven is not built properly you will have a problem with “hot and cold spots.” This can leave your part with an uneven cure. It also causes your fuel costs to go up, since you have to get the coolest area of the part up to the proper curing temperature. Uniform heating is critical to fuel efficiency. All established brands of gas fueled ovens use either overhead or side-mounted duct to introduce hot air into the oven. Beware of any design where hot air blasts directly into the oven through the rear wall or only one side wall. Also pay attention to the exhaust system that is used. Gas ovens must have a powered exhaust of an appropriate size. Too small of an exhaust is dangerous and won’t meet code. Too large of an exhaust wastes money by drawing too much hot air out of the oven.
7. More important than fuel efficiency is safety. The codes that govern the manufacture, installation and operation of curing ovens are quite strict. An improperly built oven can cause property damage, injury, or death. If you are in an area where you are dealing with code inspectors, it is very possible that you will have your equipment “red tagged” and will not be allowed to use it if it does not meet code. There are countless cases where shop owners have either had to perform expensive modifications on-site or remove no-name equipment and replace it with new equipment from an established manufacturer before being able to operate their coating system.
8. Today you can build your own oven and booth in kit form. All of the components are off the shelf items when you buy from an established, reputable company. The walls can be ordered to size and arrive ready to be fastened together at your shop. The electrical controls come pre-wired and are ready to be mounted. Assembly directions are there for you or your contractor. Diagrams will show your electrician exactly how to run the electrical wire. Your powder booth and oven will be fully supported by a qualified manufacturer or sales company. We will soon post a list of these qualified companies that you can contact and have them send you a quote.
9. Ask every vendor you are considering for at least five (5) references who have purchased a booth or oven from them and have been using the system for at least two years. When you call the references, ask in detail about equipment down time, maintenance and repair costs, and support after the sale. Typically a shop owner or coating technician will be much more open and honest about how the equipment operates than the price they paid for it.
10. If practical, visit the manufacturer or sales company you intend to buy from. Check out their facility, even if just to visit a sales office. Ask to see a demonstration of the equipment that you want to buy. If they cannot demonstrate products at their facility or at a customer’s shop, I would not order from them. Also, clarify the exact origin of the equipment. If you think you are buying from a manufacturer, make sure they actually build the equipment themselves and don’t just put their label on equipment built at another factory. Most manufacturers use either regional distributors or online distribution companies to sell their products. This assures that their end-customers get the best level of support. When you buy equipment from a distributor, your support comes from him, so make sure you are comfortable with the relationship.
One of the common materials used for flooring houses are tiles. It can be used for the kitchen, the bathroom and even for the living room. Having tiles for your floors is beneficial in the sense that it is very easy to clean and if you apply proper tile cleaning procedures, you can preserve its brilliance and color a very long time.
The bad thing about tiles is that the grout used in installing them often allows mold and mildew to build up in its pores. This is because grout is naturally porous. When this happens, it can affect the color of your tiles and you must apply proper tile cleaning procedures to fix it.Proper tile cleaning of grout is easy. You just need to choose the right cleaning materials and learn the right procedures in how to use them. It is recommended to use a mild cleaner at first. If your cleaning solution does not work then you can use something that is more concentrated.You can try here JCS Clean.
It is best to start of with natural tile cleaning solutions before using strong chemical cleaners. Vinegar and baking soda are the best natural cleaners for your tiles. When you are going to use vinegar, mix a solution of equal parts white vinegar and warm water.
When you choose to use baking soda, you just need to sprinkle the baking soda on the tile and start scrubbing. Do not forget to rinse your tiles very well after scrubbing with these cleaning solutions.
If using natural tile cleaning solutions didn’t work for your tiles, you can use chemical cleaners which are specifically designed for cleaning grout. It is recommended that you wear gloves and eye protection before using these chemicals.
You also need to avoid mixing cleaning solutions together because there is a great chance that these chemicals will release fumes that can be hazardous to your health. After cleaning your tiles with these chemicals, make sure you rinse them very well.
If you think that commercial cleaners could not still give you the finish that you desire, it’s time to get professional help. Most of the time, carpet cleaners also offer grout and tile cleaning service. These professionals have the necessary for cleaning tiles more efficiently. They have effective cleaning solutions for your tiles and machine scrubbers that can go through the toughest dirt build up.